Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Purpose

~ PURPOSE~ 
   
Everyone has a purpose. Remember that, we may not all have the same purpose, but God created each of us to fulfill something according to his plan...maybe you don't know that purpose yet....maybe you don't think you have a purpose....but let me tell you this....I have always had a purpose to fulfill for Jesus, but I never thought I did and missed out on so much....my purpose is this....sharing the gospel and the love of Jesus through my words and my writings. In Psalm 16:11 it says "You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence." 
You have been known to God and if you find that purpose God has given you you will fill Him with joy. Trust me when I say this..."Once I found my purpose...I live life a lot fuller....I have more JOY in my life and love more.......YOU HAVE A PURPOSE! LIVE IT AND LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!! 


God... I pray over everyone who just read this little devotion on "purpose" I pray that each and everyone of them will find their purpose and just be blessed that they did. That they will live life fuller, have more joy in their life and love more....Bless them.....

Love....your children in Christ <3 
Amen

God Bless,
Olivia <><

No comments:

Post a Comment